Neurodivergent-Affirming TherapyAUTISTIC, ADHD & AUDHD ADULTS (18+)
Therapy for ADHD & Autistic Adults *
* Other populations include: highly sensitive persons, divergent learners, those who feel strongly they deviate from the neurotypical experience. Self-diagnoses inclusive, LGBTQIA+ friendly, body positive.
Many neurodivergent folks grow up feeling confused about why so many aspects of life have been messy and exhausting. Relationships can seem unpredictable, work can be impossible or all-consuming, and sometimes everyday life presents obstacles that others find unrelatable. So how do you reach the point where you’re finally at peace? Where you are not over-exerting yourself just to meet neurotypical standards.
You can work on skills in socializing, organization, focus, flexibility ect. for the short term. But when you really learn who you are and what you need, self-acceptance becomes an unshakable calm force — it makes every day feel safer. Your narrative does not need to be based on the demands of a system that is failing you.
In therapy, we can discuss designing a lifestyle that allows you to be your best self. Comfortable, authentic, and in control of your own self perception. This doesn’t mean giving up on relationships, jobs, and responsibilities. It means designing life on purpose with comfort, self-love, and self-advocacy paving the way.
Areas of Focus
- Self-acceptance & self-worth
- Rejection sensitivity (RSD)
- Employment issues
- Identity & narrative work
- Boundaries & communicating needs
- Family & relationship issues
- Sensory experiences
Walk & Talk
(Round Rock)Mon, Tues & Friday
Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fridays.
limited sliding scale slots